Collected by Joshua Nye
233 S 3rd St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
You might not realize it when you drive onto Amelia Island, as its stately homes and quiet streets come into view, but this area used to be the busiest port in the Western Hemisphere thanks to a naturally deep harbor. Since it earned that...
Summer Beach Blvd, Florida 32034, USA
Amelia Island may be one of the most historically fascinating places in all of Florida, but let's be honest - you came for the 13 mile stretch of long, sandy beaches! Very swimmable, friendly and reasonably safe (watch for flags indicating...
12 N Front St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Hello from Sunday brunch along the waterfront in adorable Amelia Island! Ninety-nine percent of the time, my go-to brunch item is Eggs Benedict, but at Fernandina Beach's Salty Pelican Bar & Grill, my old favorite had a new twist. On the seasonal...
2601 Atlantic Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
The site where Ft. Clinch now stands has been occupied since 1736 and it's easy to see why once you've taken in the view from atop its walls. Seated at the mouth of the St. Marys River and the Cumberland Sound, it's a perfect spot to mount a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico