Collected by Joshua Nye
233 S 3rd St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
You might not realize it when you drive onto Amelia Island, as its stately homes and quiet streets come into view, but this area used to be the busiest port in the Western Hemisphere thanks to a naturally deep harbor. Since it earned that...
Summer Beach Blvd, Florida 32034, USA
Amelia Island may be one of the most historically fascinating places in all of Florida, but let's be honest - you came for the 13 mile stretch of long, sandy beaches! Very swimmable, friendly and reasonably safe (watch for flags indicating...
12 N Front St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Hello from Sunday brunch along the waterfront in adorable Amelia Island! Ninety-nine percent of the time, my go-to brunch item is Eggs Benedict, but at Fernandina Beach's Salty Pelican Bar & Grill, my old favorite had a new twist. On the seasonal...
2601 Atlantic Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
The site where Ft. Clinch now stands has been occupied since 1736 and it's easy to see why once you've taken in the view from atop its walls. Seated at the mouth of the St. Marys River and the Cumberland Sound, it's a perfect spot to mount a...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet