Collected by Michelle Boykin
601 S College St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
The iconic Westin Charlotte has made a name for itself as one of the best hotels in town. With all rooms providing views of the city, every view is a good one. The hotel has direct access to the LYNX rail and is within walking distance of all the...
130 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Home to numerous performing arts groups and organizations, including the Charlotte Symphony, North Carolina Dance Theatre, Opera Carolina, Queen City Theatre Company, and the Light Factory Contemporary Museum of Photography and Film, there's...
2820 Selwyn Ave #160, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
Petit Philippe offers some of the finest wines from U.S. and European wine regions, incredibly delectable chocolates made in-house, and a hip, relaxing atmosphere. Grab some wine and chocolate to go, or sit and pass the time in relaxed, European...
224 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
James Yoder established Not Just Coffee in 2011. You can't find a better selection of pour-over coffee or handcrafted espresso anywhere. The atmosphere is hip, part of the trendy new 7th Street Market (formerly Reid's). Go more than once, and you...
201 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Located on the 15th floor of the Ritz Carlton, this lounge will surely provide a wonderful finish to your evening. After enjoying dinner at one of the many great restaurants in Uptown, jump on the main elevator of the Ritz Carlton, get a table...
1235 East Blvd B, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Dilworth Coffee is one of the few shops in town that roasts their own beans. While the drinks alone are great, the friendly baristas and communal energy contribute to your desire to support this local business. You'll find some of the best...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Cinque Terre Warns Travelers to Avoid Hiking in Flip-Flops—or Risk Being Fined Up to $2,800