Collected by AFAR Traveler
755 Silverado Trail N, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Swimming pools should be mandatory in a place with as many sunny days and awesome views as Napa Valley. Solage resort in Calistoga, on a vast swath of valley floor, has one of the very best. From the expansive pool deck and lounge area—where you...
Magog, Lake, East Kootenay G, BC V0A 1E0, Canada
For those enchanted with alpine meadows, Bryan Creek Trail to Lake Magog is a great hike in Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park, located on the Great Divide (the British Columbia and Alberta Border) and is one of the seven parks of the UNESCO listed...
Cerro Gordo, Sabana, Vega Alta 00692, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico has many balnearios, government-owned public beaches with restrooms, picnic tables, and other facilities that are aimed at campers. The Balneario La Monserrate, in northeastern Luquillo, is a good spot for aquatic activities like...
Hanchi Snoa 1-5, Willemstad, Curaçao
Willemstad’s first colonial settlement started as a hub for Dutch slave traders. Now a World Heritage site, this modern city center has a distinct Euro-Caribbean atmosphere, its preserved colonial buildings housing fashion boutiques, art...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna