Collected by AFAR Traveler
140 10 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0A3, Canada
The plaque of past “Beer passport” winners posted on the wall at this neighborhood watering hole makes you want to be a regular. Those fine folk all successfully completed the challenge of drinking eighty of the pub’s international beers over the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys