Collected by Silvia Bilacchi
198 Rue Beauvoisine, 76000 Rouen, France
In 1872, Claude Monet painted "Impression, Sunrise" (above) depicting the early morning fog in Le Havre’s harbor on Normandy’s coast, about 2 hours north of Paris. Sunrise gave birth to Impressionism. Following a successful debut in 2010, the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers