Collected by Silvia Bilacchi
198 Rue Beauvoisine, 76000 Rouen, France
In 1872, Claude Monet painted "Impression, Sunrise" (above) depicting the early morning fog in Le Havre’s harbor on Normandy’s coast, about 2 hours north of Paris. Sunrise gave birth to Impressionism. Following a successful debut in 2010, the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December