Collected by Deborah Robinson
9010 E Harney Ln, Lodi, CA 95240, USA
I had heard a lot of talk about the Lodi region of Northern California wine country lately, but I didn't expect the wine tasting experience there to be so rewarding. Harney Lane Winery showcases the best aspects of Lodi wine country: a family-run...
9613, 23627 Devries Rd, Lodi, CA 95242, USA
I had driven by this rural part of California's Central Valley numerous times but had no idea what a special oasis lay among the old oak trees and huge vineyards around Lodi. After visiting last week, I now consider this place to be a new favorite...
24505 Chianti Rd, Cloverdale, CA 95425, USA
When I asked the Alexander Valley tourism office for recommendations for wineries that practice sustainable farming and had nice views, they had one answer: J Rickards. As I drove up to the winery, I knew this would be a homey winery...
37783 Co Rd 144, Clarksburg, CA 95612, USA
To get to Bogle Vineyards, I drive along a tiny highway that winds along the Sacramento River, past pear orchards, across an old drawbridge, and finally into Clarksburg farms and wine country. The last stretch to Bogle takes me past their huge...
1301 Armstrong Rd, Lodi, CA 95242, USA
In Lodi, one of California's lesser-known wine regions, one winery is breaking out of the mold and making wines that take everyone who tries them by surprise. When Borra Vineyards opened in 1975, it was the first boutique winery in the area. Now...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked