Collected by J Chat
Orientation Time at the Plex
3636 Gurdwara Avenue, San Jose, CA 95148, USA
The largest "gurdwara"(a Sikh place of worship) outside of India is located in the East San Jose foothills. This 110,000-square-foot structure sits palatial-like on 40 acres of hillside, with a sweeping view of the entire Silicon Valley. The...
1660 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95191, USA
This museum has more than ancient Egyptian 4,000 artifacts -- the largest such collection in Western U.S. I found the sheer volume to be dazzling and a bit overwhelming; what I enjoyed most was the hieroglyph-lined tomb replica and a workshop on...
201 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
Adventure and exploration await at Silicon Valley's premier interactive science and technology museum. This domed orange museum in the heart of San Jose is a '15 winner of the National Medal for Museums and Libraries, and offers interactive and...
320 N Capitol Ave, San Jose, CA 95133, USA
Looking for good Mexican food and an opportunity to practice on your Spanish? Mi Pueblo, offering a wide selection for your grocery needs, is host to one of the best "spots" for a delicious food. The burrito with fresh guacamole (carnitas highly...
18405 Mt Hamilton Rd, Mt Hamilton, CA 95140, USA
A short, winding drive through the east San Jose foothills takes you to Joseph D. Grant County Park. Despite being so close to the city, this park never feels crowded. It has more than 50 miles of trails — expect to see hikers, mountain bikers,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village