Collected by Tanisha Garnier
40 Frazier Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37405, USA
Settled into the main drag of Chattanooga's North Shore is Winder Binder, a bookstore-cum-record store-cum-folk art gallery. You'll be greeted by friendly pooches as you peruse the new and pre-loved books. Wander the aisle of literary greats or...
222 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Located in a historic trolley barn, the original Big River Grille and Brewing Works is conveniently located within walking distance of the Tennessee Aquarium and other popular attractions. Inside you can see the brewery behind a glass wall, where...
3917 St Elmo Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37409, USA
Chattanooga's oldest attraction is the Incline Railway, which brings visitors up to the top of Lookout Mountain. The vintage trolley cars are on a steep 72% grade, but seats face outward so you can see yourself rise above the trees to see the city...
6922, 368 Northgate Mall Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37415, USA
The museum is tucked away in an unassuming and almost hidden corner of Northgate Mall. I had to ask mall security for directions but am glad that I did. The exhibits are top-notch and professionally laid out in a chronological and visually...
334 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Dive bar enthusiasts will appreciate the laissez faire attitude of the Hair of the Dog Pub a short walk from the Tennessee Aquarium. It's designed like an English pub, but carries a full selection of American craft beers. It's not a family spot to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village