Collected by Jaimi Boyd
6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118, USA
Audubon Park sits on the site of a former sugar plantation—the only plantation in the city that wasn’t subsequently developed for homes or businesses. It’s about 25 minutes via streetcar from downtown, but feels a world apart,...
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
After taking a wrong turn and stumbling upon the New Orleans Convention Center, I noticed an interesting nearby sculpture. The public art piece, a house in a tree, is a memorial for Hurricane Katrina. Artist Sally Heller created this sculpture...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village