Collected by Serena Renner, AFAR Contributor
5030 Freret St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Dat Dog is a local hotspot that serves top quality hot dogs with a NOLA twist. You can get classic pork or beef wieners, kielbasa, and bratwurst—but you're encouraged to be adventurous by trying something more usual like the crawfish or...
726 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Preservation Hall occupies a worn Creole town house that was originally built as a home in the early 19th century, and that had evolved into an art gallery and performance space by 1961. (It was founded by a man of philanthropic bent who fretted...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022