Collected by AFAR Explorer
800 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Café du Monde is a classic tourist destination that serves top quality food, a combination that's rare in any city. Even if you normally avoid tourist destinations, make an exception for this place. Don't be put off by the long lines and crowded...
2401 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
It was a hot day and the line was long, but the fried chicken (apparently, the secret is in the coca-cola marinade) was crispy, juicy, and just a little bit spicy. I ate all three pieces – and probably could have had more. Don't even bother with...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico