Collected by Amy L
104 Walnut St, Montclair, NJ 07042, USA
Mac Attack serves truffled mac and cheese, manchego and apple grilled cheese, and just about everything in between (there's even a dessert). Open until 3 a.m. on Saturday, it's also the perfect stop for late-night munchies.
622 Valley Rd, Montclair, NJ 07043, USA
Culturally diverse, the essence of Wander Lusting, and an essential gifting source for many Montclair residents, Jafajems came of age in Montclair, growing their collection of offerings, many from SE Asia and India, yearly. It's all in the eye of...
64 1/2 Chestnut St, Montclair, NJ 07042, USA
What happens when you cross great thin-crust pizza, pulled pork, blues, and barbecue? You get Ruthie's, a local Montclair favorite. While weekdays find high school students lined up down the block for a slice, many nights feature local and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles