Collected by Nikki Pettus
Nikki Pettus′s Wishlist
1001 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Wolfsonian, at Florida International University in South Beach, is one of Miami’s most interesting museums. Throughout the expansive space, you’ll find a collection devoted to charting the period between 1850 and 1950 that changed the...
700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Wanting to try some authentic and reasonably-priced Cuban food, we found ourselves at Puerto Sagua, a bustling diner located on Collins Avenue in South Beach, Miami. Sharing a pitcher of Sangria, we each enjoyed an incredible Cuban meal across the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun