Collected by Nicolette
Nicolette ′s Wishlist
Gate 3,Garden Off 5 Senses, Said-Ul-Ajaib, Paryavaran Complex, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Just when you thought New Delhi was going through a dry spell of romantic setting restaurants, Magique opens up… Nestled in the corner of the ritzy shopping area, the Garden of Five Senses in South Delhi, Magique offers several reasons to check it...
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
The cathedral, usually called the Duomo, is Florence’s most recognizable building. You are able to catch glimpses of its magnificent red-tiled cupola from just about anywhere in the city center. Construction on the church...
Dolomites, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
The most beautiful place I have ever been, hands down. The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy that will leave you speechless. Stay overnight in Castelrotto or one of the many equally quaint towns in the valley and get advice from a...
2750 Cascais, Portugal
Jump off the train (40 mins ride) in Cascais from Lisbon and borrow a free bike from the stand right outside the station. Weave through the ancient cobblestone streets and ride the rolling bike path along the coast to loosen up your legs and free...
2007 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818, USA
With a menu full of unusual entree names like "Limitless Compassion" and "Awakening of Faith," you know this restaurant is not your average place. Andy Nguyen's has been in Sacramento for a long time, happily serving fresh vegan food in an...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local