Collected by Nicole Schoonover
Nicole Schoonover′s Wishlist
One of the busiest and fashioned streets in Porto is Rua Galerias de Paris, which, no wonder, is spotted by some cafes and restaurants that remind you of Paris. There is a cute cafe called Galeria de Paris which was quite busy during lunch time,...
Itzurun Hondartza, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Some days, things just magically fall into perfection. It's not often do I stumble upon a hidden gem like Itzurun Beach, let alone a town like Zumaia. We were tooling around Basque country on a bluebird July afternoon when we saw, or I should say...
Dhar Chho Chho Dain, Himachal Pradesh 172117, India
Although Tibet and Nepal have become synonymous with the Himalayas, India's Spiti Valley offers as majestic an experience as you will find in either country. It's here that you can lend your back in helping the local residents build eco-friendly...
Kaikawala,Induruwa, Bentota 86443, Sri Lanka
Sri Villas on Induruwa Beach, Sri Lanka (accessible by the Galle Road between Colombo and Galle just south of Bentota) can be rented by the room or by the house. 12 friends and I had the entire compound to ourselves for a few days last week - what...
55, ถ.อุตรกิจ, ตำบลปากนํ้า อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ จังหวัดกระบี่, 81000 Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
This humble hostel is a therapeutic oasis for sun burnt travelers who find themselves all beached out. The town of Krabi is situated slightly inland, and consequently does not attract the hoards of tourists wrestling to stay beachfront. The city...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map