Collected by Nicole Rennalls
Nicole Rennalls′s Wishlist
Jr, Jirón Carabaya 100, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
One of the oldest bars in the country, Cordano is a Lima institution. Because it’s located at the corner of the Government’s Palace, all past Presidents have been customers, but also artists, writers and other politicians. Having opened its doors...
Perú 988, 1028 CABA, Argentina
Travel is more than visiting wonderful sights or taking in new experiences. Travel is about meeting new people and making friends. Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos (BAFA) is one of the best ways to meet Argentines and people from around the world while...
Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Crowds may swarm upon it daily from sunrise onwards, but exposure hasn’t dulled the impact of the largest religious monument in the world. Commissioned by King Suryavarman II in the 12th century as the centerpiece of the mighty Khmer empire,...
1C Portland Pl, Marylebone, London W1B 1JA, UK
On weekend nights, The Palm Court at the Langham Hotel, London’s classic spot for afternoon tea, transforms into a speakeasy-style gin bar. Sipsmith’s Jared Brown (featured in the October 2012 issue) worked with the Langham’s mixologist, Alex...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now