Collected by Nicole La Rocque
Nicole La Rocque′s Wishlist
1407, 3327 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Bauman Rare Books is well known among antiquarian booksellers, and marks a striking contrast to most of the shops and boutiques you'll find in Las Vegas. Having worked in the rare book business in the past, I can't resist a beautifully tooled...
4080 W Desert Inn Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA
As the old saying goes, "One man's trash is another man's treasure." But it's hard to imagine who'd find anything less than treasures here, at this cool, vintage home decor and furniture shop. It's a haven for the handcrafted and handmade, and the...
525 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
As part of the downtown revitalization renaissance, one of the new, interesting places to open in the area has been Commonwealth, a stylish Prohibition-era cocktail bar complete with its own speakeasy. The cocktail menu consists of two types of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys