Collected by Liz Rollins
12 Rue de la Préfecture, 06000 Nice, France
While living down the street at Lycée Massena, I made daily visits to Lac. My coworker and I developed a wonderful relationship with the staff at this lovely pâtisserie. We soon learned that Lac sells slightly broken macaroons for a discounted...
1 Rue du Jésus, 06000 Nice, France
In Nice, gnocchi is made with potatoes and wheat flour. This traditional dish is a favorite in the region, and is often served with daube, a sauce made with wine and meat. Gesu serves the best gnocchi in town. These little dumplings melt in the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village