Collected by Donna Clemente
Cap Ferrat, 06230 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
The billionaire's lair of St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is a peninsula only about a 20-minute drive east of Nice. There's more to do than just gazing wistfully at the gated compounds secreted amid the pines and lazing around on trendy Paloma Plage! The...
10 Rue de la Paix, 06360 Èze, France
A maze of narrow medieval streets wind up and down this village perched along the Grande Corniche. The ruins of a château are now an exotic garden, and the 18th-century neoclassical Notre Dame of the Assumption church is a national monument....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village