Collected by Christina
37 Prom. des Anglais, 06000 Nice, France
Declared a national historic building in 2003, Hotel Le Negresco is also the last remaining privately-owned luxury palace hotel in France and has reigned over Nice’s Bay of Angels through two world wars and 16 French presidents. Millionaires,...
Place Massena, Nice, France
The popular shopping center in Nice is at the Place Massena. You will know you arrived there when you stepped on the checkered tiles. From there, you can explore the near by streets for more stores as well. The better part is that the tram goes...
1 Rue de la Préfecture, 06300 Nice, France
Emilie's has a few different locations throughout Nice, I stopped into the one in Old Town. The atmosphere is extremely warm, welcoming and intimate. They offer a variety if gourmet cookies, muffins, salads, bagels, smoothies and hot drinks....
Avenue Nicolas II, 06000 Nice, France
Located in the center of Nice, the Russian Orthodox Cathedral is a must visit during your stay in Nice. The architecture is very stand out from the rest of the buildings in the city. It's a quiet area surrounded by tall trees. While you are...
22 Avenue Gravier, 06100 Nice, France
If you're used to non-luxurious hostels, Villa Saint Exupery's rooms at the Garden Hostel (there's also a Beach) don't need to be described. Both their dorms and their private rooms are like a standard setup from uni or college (depending on your...
Cap Ferrat, 06230 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
The billionaire's lair of St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat is a peninsula only about a 20-minute drive east of Nice. There's more to do than just gazing wistfully at the gated compounds secreted amid the pines and lazing around on trendy Paloma Plage! The...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States