Collected by Kunimi Kawamura
Avenue Nicolas II, 06000 Nice, France
Located in the center of Nice, the Russian Orthodox Cathedral is a must visit during your stay in Nice. The architecture is very stand out from the rest of the buildings in the city. It's a quiet area surrounded by tall trees. While you are...
47 Prom. des Anglais, 06000 Nice, France
This is the reason why people from all over the world fall in love with Côte d’Azur Nice, France--it is simply breathtaking. Walk up to Old Town Nice to get a photo and then enjoy the pebble beach, just watch out for the drop off if you get in the...
8 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
SUCH a great beach. You have to pay to get in but it's so worth it. The water is gorgeous and the people totally unassuming. The coolest thing is that it's right at the bottom of the busiest road in Nice. The only bad part is that the rocks are a...
Place Massena, Nice, France
The popular shopping center in Nice is at the Place Massena. You will know you arrived there when you stepped on the checkered tiles. From there, you can explore the near by streets for more stores as well. The better part is that the tram goes...
Cours Saleya, 06300 Nice, France
The picture-perfect Provençal market Cours Saleya in Nice is a visual bouquet of regional bounty, with colorful floral displays, golden zucchini blossoms, red tomatoes, and green greens. Camargue sea salt, pressed olive oils, and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now