Collected by Karen
Route de la Turbie, France
To say that the drive from Nice to Monaco is scenic, is an understatement. After driving around a bend on the mountain, everyone on our tour bus suddenly rushed to one side and pressed up against the windows trying to get a snap of this GORGEOUS...
4 bis Rue Meyerbeer, 06000 Nice, France
On a warm winter morning, the soft light of the French Riviera is streaming into the Cours Saleya Flower Market in the old section of Nice. Just a block back from the Mediterranean Sea, long rows of vendors are selling African daisies, violet...
Avenue Nicolas II, 06000 Nice, France
Located in the center of Nice, the Russian Orthodox Cathedral is a must visit during your stay in Nice. The architecture is very stand out from the rest of the buildings in the city. It's a quiet area surrounded by tall trees. While you are...
5 Av. Princesse Grace, 98000 Monaco
Monaco is known for its wealth and opulence, with its central Grand Casino, it's luxury cars and designer shops everywhere you turn-- and the yachts (oh, the yachts!) But, there is a side of natural beauty to be found in Monaco in the Japanese...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter