Collected by Kara Lungmus
Avenue Nicolas II, 06000 Nice, France
Located in the center of Nice, the Russian Orthodox Cathedral is a must visit during your stay in Nice. The architecture is very stand out from the rest of the buildings in the city. It's a quiet area surrounded by tall trees. While you are...
11 Quai Rauba Capeu, 06300 Nice, France
Nice International Airport is the second busiest gateway in France so the city isn’t exactly the quiet, idyllic little fishing village that some people imagine it to be. The mile-long beach is jammed with elegant hotels and Louis Vuitton-toting...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local