Collected by AFAR Explorer
Place Mariejol, 06600 Antibes, France
Great, small museum in the old Grimaldi Castle in Antibes. The museum was Picasso's studio in 1946 and is filled with his work, including an impressive ceramics collection, as well as work from many other twentieth and twenty-first century...
5 Route de Pégomas, 06130 Grasse, France
Grasse is a picture-perfect village nestled in the French Alps. It has been the perfume capital of the world since the eighteenth century. We visited Grasse while driving along the French Riviera. The village is only 20 kms away from Cannes and 40...
Boulevard James Wyllie, 06160 Antibes, France
Forget Nice, the beach is rough and pebbly ! To the west of Nice, though, is Antibes, a better base for your French Riviera stay. The beach is so clear, we really felt like we were in the Caribbean. With an amazing view of Nice and the mountains...
5-, 11 Rue du Marché Forville, 06400 Cannes, France
This market is open daily from around 8am to 12:30pm. Delicious fresh fruit, vegetables, cheese, meat, seafood, olive oil, flowers and much more. Traditional French open air market and definitely the place to do your food shopping while in Cannes!...
Place du Général de Gaulle, 06570 Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
The Riviera was a refuge for many artists during the war, and when the owners of La Colombe d’Or in St. Paul de Vence exchanged meals for works of art, they eventually found themselves with a world-class collection. Today, pieces by Fernand...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village