Collected by Evelyn Lin
1 Rue de la Préfecture, 06300 Nice, France
Emilie's has a few different locations throughout Nice, I stopped into the one in Old Town. The atmosphere is extremely warm, welcoming and intimate. They offer a variety if gourmet cookies, muffins, salads, bagels, smoothies and hot drinks....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village