Collected by Benjamin Sines
Palm Beach, 06400 Cannes, France
If you're in Cannes for holiday, passing by on a Côte d'Azur trip or at a conference with a few hours to spare, head to the Palm Beach casino away from the busy Croisette to do something nice for yourself! Stand up paddle boarding only needs...
Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
Believe it or not, this was a day in Nice in early January—the middle of winter! Not sure if we were just lucky that day, but it was dazzling and picture perfect. Walking (or rollerblading) along the promenade was a perfect way to spend a lazy...
Rue du Barri, 06360 Èze, France
A breathtaking view of dramatic cliffs diving into the sparkling azure seas sets the scene for a spectacular meal of seasonal specialties by Michelin two-star chef Ronan Kervarrec that may be perfectly paired with any one of 15,000 bottles of wine...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos