Collected by Cristina Bocaranda
Playa Maderas, Nicaragua
For those looking for solace from the Sunday Funday backpacker bar crawl in San Juan Del Sur, Playa Maderas is a close (but bumpy) 4-wheel-drive ride north. The rolling beach-break waves are great for beginner surf lessons, and further out, for...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys