Collected by sanne
Little Corn Island, Nicaragua
Before recently venturing to Little Corn, I had never heard of this island paradise. I had even previously traveled to Nicaragua, yet didn't know this place existed. While I want LCI to stay tucked away, as to not lose its small island charm, this...
Playa Maderas, Nicaragua
For those looking for solace from the Sunday Funday backpacker bar crawl in San Juan Del Sur, Playa Maderas is a close (but bumpy) 4-wheel-drive ride north. The rolling beach-break waves are great for beginner surf lessons, and further out, for...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now