Collected by sanne
Little Corn Island, Nicaragua
Before recently venturing to Little Corn, I had never heard of this island paradise. I had even previously traveled to Nicaragua, yet didn't know this place existed. While I want LCI to stay tucked away, as to not lose its small island charm, this...
Playa Maderas, Nicaragua
For those looking for solace from the Sunday Funday backpacker bar crawl in San Juan Del Sur, Playa Maderas is a close (but bumpy) 4-wheel-drive ride north. The rolling beach-break waves are great for beginner surf lessons, and further out, for...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign