Collected by miko
NIC-24A, Corinto, Nicaragua
If you just can't get enough of those ocean views, head to Costa Azul for a meal. This establishment sits right on the waterfront, and guests can dine at a table on the terrace, watching boats come and go. As might be expected, seafood dominates...
José de Marcoleta, León, Nicaragua
Most travelers consider a visit to a Latin American country incomplete without a stop at a local market. It doesn't necessarily have to be motivated by a target purchase; often, the joy of market-going is in observing area life and spotting...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December