Collected by miko
NIC-24A, Corinto, Nicaragua
If you just can't get enough of those ocean views, head to Costa Azul for a meal. This establishment sits right on the waterfront, and guests can dine at a table on the terrace, watching boats come and go. As might be expected, seafood dominates...
José de Marcoleta, León, Nicaragua
Most travelers consider a visit to a Latin American country incomplete without a stop at a local market. It doesn't necessarily have to be motivated by a target purchase; often, the joy of market-going is in observing area life and spotting...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World