Collected by Bethany Jade
Calle La Calzada. De la Catedral 1 1/2 cuadra al Lago., Granada, Nicaragua
It felt nice to walk into the Hotel Dario. The trees and fountain in the courtyard make you immediately forget the heat of the street outside. The tile work and staircase showed a craftsperson's touch. The rooms were simple, but clean and...
I couldn't get enough of the sites and churches, and old historic buildings in this beautiful colonial city. The La Merced Church is located only a couple blocks away from the central park of Granada. Built in 1534, is flanked by a large tower...
Calle Rubén Darìo, Av. Central Nte., León, Nicaragua
El año pasado, la Unesco ha declarado a la Basílica Catedral de la Asunción de la ciudad de León antigua capital de Nicaragua como Patrimonio Cultural de la Humanidad. En ella yace en su interior la tumba del escritor “Rubén Dario” máximo...
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
this is a nice charming fishermen town in the Pacific coast of Nicaragua. Bar hopping is the best way to enjoy the visit. The locals are very friendly and the food and drinks are good, original and cheap. San Juan del Sur and its Christ on the top...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign