Collected by Bethany Jade
Calle La Calzada. De la Catedral 1 1/2 cuadra al Lago., Granada, Nicaragua
It felt nice to walk into the Hotel Dario. The trees and fountain in the courtyard make you immediately forget the heat of the street outside. The tile work and staircase showed a craftsperson's touch. The rooms were simple, but clean and...
I couldn't get enough of the sites and churches, and old historic buildings in this beautiful colonial city. The La Merced Church is located only a couple blocks away from the central park of Granada. Built in 1534, is flanked by a large tower...
Av Central, León, Nicaragua
The Cathedral of Leon should be a must see when you are in Nicaragua. As an architect I loved this site and really appreciated the stories behind the historic architectural design. The Cathedral was constructed between 1747 and the early 19th...
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
this is a nice charming fishermen town in the Pacific coast of Nicaragua. Bar hopping is the best way to enjoy the visit. The locals are very friendly and the food and drinks are good, original and cheap. San Juan del Sur and its Christ on the top...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked