Collected by Bethany Jade
Calle La Calzada. De la Catedral 1 1/2 cuadra al Lago., Granada, Nicaragua
It felt nice to walk into the Hotel Dario. The trees and fountain in the courtyard make you immediately forget the heat of the street outside. The tile work and staircase showed a craftsperson's touch. The rooms were simple, but clean and...
I couldn't get enough of the sites and churches, and old historic buildings in this beautiful colonial city. The La Merced Church is located only a couple blocks away from the central park of Granada. Built in 1534, is flanked by a large tower...
Av Central, León, Nicaragua
The Cathedral of Leon should be a must see when you are in Nicaragua. As an architect I loved this site and really appreciated the stories behind the historic architectural design. The Cathedral was constructed between 1747 and the early 19th...
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
this is a nice charming fishermen town in the Pacific coast of Nicaragua. Bar hopping is the best way to enjoy the visit. The locals are very friendly and the food and drinks are good, original and cheap. San Juan del Sur and its Christ on the top...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now