Collected by Catherine Larson
Granada is the second oldest Spanish settlement in the western hemisphere, founded in 1524, and reflects Andalusian architecture. A lovely square with vendors, some nice little shops with local handicrafts, and carriage rides. Located on Lake...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now