Collected by Kate Olson
Little Corn Island, just off the Atlantic coast of Nicaragua, is one of the few Caribbean paradises that is still largely "undiscovered" (though I'd bet that's going to change soon). To get there, it's a short flight from Managua with La Costeña...
Corn Island, just off the Atlantic coast of Nicaragua (and a short flight from Managua with La Costeña airline), is one of the few Caribbean paradises that is still largely "undiscovered" (though I'd bet that's going to change soon). One of the...
8 Km north San Juan del Sur, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Just a short walk from Maderas village, you’ll find Maderas Beach, a small beach with a few restaurants and bars and a great surf. Rent boards from Escuela de Surf for $25 with a lesson, or $10 without. The guides are super helpful, so you’ll be...
Calle Sotavento, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
When it’s hot in San Juan del Sur—which, from our experience, was always—the place we wanted to be was the pool at the Pelican Eyes resort. The hotel is set up on the hill overlooking the town, so you swim with a commanding view of the bay and the...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 4Cities We LoveTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World