Collected by Ricardo Calderón Calderón
609, Calle Real Xalteva, Granada, Nicaragua
If you’re in Granada, stop in for a meal or drink at Café Espressonista. Housed in a building from 1860, the café is owned by New York transplants Andres and Zoltan, who have created a fun, funky space with a true artisanal spirit. Chef Zoltan’s...
Calle Atravesada, Granada, Nicaragua
As a chocoholic, I rarely turn down an opportunity to eat chocolate, so I certainly couldn't turn down the opportunity to learn how to make chocolate. The Choco Museo in Granada is committed to making artisan chocolate where the cacao plant grows....
Calle La Calzada, Granada, Nicaragua
This is a great place to go when you are wandering the streets of Granada, and it's on the perfect pedistrain street and welcomes you to sit outside and people watch. We sat outside for lunch, and actually had some entertainment as a parade came...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Road Trips The Best Tools for Planning a Road Trip