Collected by Karin Dax
Km. 11 Carretera Norte, Managua, Nicaragua
A two and half hour drive, down the Pan Am highway, and then dirt roads takes you to this idyllic spot on the Pacific Coast of Nicaragua. Famous amongst surfing aficionados, it's also just a beautiful spot to relax, or hike the jungles and look...
Calle Real Xalteva, Granada, Nicaragua
This highlight come from this past winter when I was living and traveling through Central America. While I had a base in Coco, Costa Rica, I spent three months traveling around Central America, including Monteverde, Palo Verde National Park, and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December