Collected by Lisa Mann
Puerto Sandino, Nicaragua
Miramar is a stretch of beach on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua, about an hour's drive from Managua. It's one of the least frequented beaches - you definitely won't find the tourist crowds that you do at San Juan del Sur, but you won't find many...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December