Collected by Aaron King
I was never a big fan of cigars until taking a tour of a tobacco factory and hanging out with these guys for a bit. Seeing the amount of work and skill that goes into each cigar taught me a new appreciation for this vice. Tours can be booked from...
Playa Maderas Maderas, Nicaragua
We had an unforgettable experience staying at Buena Vista Surf Club, while visiting San Juan del Sur. The eco-lodge is set into a hill overlooking the jungle and Playa Maderas with a giant sundeck where guests could enjoy the view. It was a great...
Calle Rubén Darìo, Av. Central Nte., León, Nicaragua
El año pasado, la Unesco ha declarado a la Basílica Catedral de la Asunción de la ciudad de León antigua capital de Nicaragua como Patrimonio Cultural de la Humanidad. En ella yace en su interior la tumba del escritor “Rubén Dario” máximo...
Definitely off-the-beaten path, the Treehouse requires precise directions, good pronunciation and a firm will to find. Hop on the bus or take a collectivo from Granada towards the coast about 15 minutes from town, ask to be dropped off at "Poste...
Via Borgognona, 11, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
I often take out-of-town guests here for lunch because it feels—and is—so authentic. Whenever I go in, I have ‘my’ table, as do all the other Roman regulars. One of the restaurant’s specialties is the Francovich soup, which is a delicious Tuscan...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign