Collected by Lavinia Spalding
Carlos Fonseca, Managua, Nicaragua
Managua has two main markets: the Huembes market and the Oriental market. Although Huembes is considered by locals to be the "tourist" market, I'd actually recommend it over Oriental because it's safer, easier to get around, less chaotic, and (as...
Calle Kevin, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
I loved it here! There is one place at Playa Hermosa to stay.. Just one and its here. The beach is super mellow, pristine and feels far away from the riff-raff of SJDS. The food is fantastic, (pancakes!) and the break is perfect for learning. It's...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter