Collected by Ney Nor
Niagara Falls, NY 14301, USA
I saw the famous Niagara Falls in the United States from the Canadian side. In Ontario, you view the Falls and pass through the Victorian gardens in the area.There are several restaurants offering Fall views. Try Skylon Tower, Fallwiew Restaurant,...
5702 Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3K7
I decided to take the bus from Indianapolis to Toronto (a story for another time). One leg took me to Buffalo, NY. Instead of waiting all day for the next leg to Toronto, I decided to go to Niagara Falls. A quick trip on the city bus and I was at...
581 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Not only is Southbrook certified as an organic and LEED sustainable winemaker in Ontario, it is also a biodynamic winery. This means that it treats the farm as a single living entity. The farm’s soil, plants and animals are able to grow...
14778 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
This was definitely a treat in the midst of a 20 km bike tour! It is a bit further down the wine route path but if you like to bike, it may be worth it. If we didn’t have about 10 km to bike back, I think I would have had a bigger portion of the...
1460 Military Rd, Buffalo, NY 14217, USA
Like they say it's America's only store created just for drinkers. Although they don't sell any alcohol here, they have everything else imaginable related to drinking. From bar supplies to glassware, bar tools, cocktail mixers, and the world's...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Travel News Cinque Terre Warns Travelers to Avoid Hiking in Flip-Flops—or Risk Being Fined Up to $2,800
- 5 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa