Collected by Alexa Muraida
Playa Diamante, 33000, Dominican Republic
At Diamond Beach in Cabrera, Dominican Republic, you can walk out into the water nearly 200 feet before it even gets above your knees. A natural hot spring runs beneath the cove and warms the sand under your feet. This is a great beach for kids as...
Saona Island, 23000, Dominican Republic
My husband and I got married in the Dominican Republic with 30 of our closest friends and family in tow. After four days of all-inclusive resort captivity, we booked a day trip to Isla Saona. The island is a part of East National Park and is a...
Calle Duarte, Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
Neptunos is a well know spot near Santo Domingo. It is mostly for locals since it is not in a touristic area like Punta Cana or La Romana. It is about 45 mins away from the capital near a town called Boca Chica. We arrived at the restaurant around...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now