Next Travel Ideas
Collected by Jenny Perdiki
1112 k, Pilestræde 29, 1112 København, Denmark
This is my favorite design shop in Copenhagen. Dedicated to contemporary Danish design, Hay occupies a historic building overlooking the car-free Strøget district. You’ll find furniture and accessories inspired by midcentury design and pieces by...
Gabriël Metsustraat 8, 1071 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands
It's not going to blow anyone's mind to say that the Van Gogh Museum is a must-see in Amsterdam. When we were there they were in the midst of moving to the Hermitage, so the full collection was not on display. Still, the fraction of the collection...
47540 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
The Big Sur Bakery and Restaurant serves housemade granola, ginger scones, and seasonal fruit strudels in a cabin built in 1937. Wood-fired pizzas, with toppings such as squash and prosciutto, stand out on the dinner menu, and the blackberry...
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
1170 Broadway, New York, NY 10001, USA
The new NoMad Hotel in New York is my new favorite place in the city. Designed by Jaques Garcia (of the Hotel Costes in Paris) it really feels like somewhere other than New York. Like Paris. Amazingly nice and genuine people. Incredible new...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019