Next stop: turkey
Collected by Rie Yamaoka
One day, Turkey
Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey
If you go to Turkey and Istanbul (which I highly recommend), you must go to Tokpaki Palace. It is gorgeous and gives a glimpse into an opulent lifestyle and culture. The sultans had it made! Spring is lovely as the flowers are in bloom....
17680 Tenedos/Çanakkale, Turkey
In the Aegean Sea, not far off the west coast of Turkey is the little-known island of Bozcaada. Here, time stands still in the most nostalgic of ways. Old men gather in town square to play backgammon over tulip glasses of Turkish tea, shops open...
Gaferli Cad. No:16, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
On a walk through the town of Goreme one morning, I went into a rug gallery, Gallery Cappadocia. I hadn't realized I was entering through the back door, but startled these rug makers with my intrusion. This large room was lined with maybe eight...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico