Next Go List
Collected by Jeffery Chang
Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Atmeydanı Cd. No:7, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Adorned with more than 20,000 blue handcrafted İznik tiles, stained-glass windows, and the golden brushstrokes of a 17th-century calligrapher, the Blue Mosque is the legacy of Sultan Ahmet I (1590–1617). The young sultan audaciously wished...
2 Adam Rd, Singapore 289876
Until my first trip to Singapore, I had no idea stingray was even edible. Now I am addicted! Tender and juicy, with virtually no bones, and slathered in a slightly spicy BBQ sauce, it is a must-eat dish in Singapore. Although you can eat BBQ...
1 Kadayanallur St, #01 -10/11 Maxwell Food Center, Singapore 069184
You know you have found Tian Tian at the Maxwell Road Food Center when you see the line of people waiting for tender chicken. If there is one dish that can be considered the national dish of Singapore, this is it. The chicken is boiled until it is...
Orchard Rd, Singapore
I remember the first time I had a traditional Singaporean breakfast. I was in Changi Airport on my way to an adventure. A traditional breakfast consists of 3 things: 1) Kaya toast and butter. Kaya is made from a type of leaf plus coconut jam,...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer