Next China Trip
Collected by Celine Laheurte
Pingbian, Honghe, Yunnan, China
At the turn of the 20th century, French imperialists in Indochina took advantage of the weakness of China's Qing government and built a 855-km narrow gauge railroad from Haiphong to Kunming. Thus, the remote southwestern province of Yunnan was...
427 Siming S Rd, Siming Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 361005
Running for nearly five kilometers along an old right-of-way west of the railway station, the Railroad Culture Park is one of Xiamen's hidden secrets. This linear park is a fantastic example of urban planning and creative reuse, taking a remnant...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter