Collected by Kendra Slaughter
Cliff Walk, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Ah, the Cliff Walk... A must when visiting Newport in good weather. The views of the ocean are amazing and complimented by the gorgeous homes that line the rocky, walled coast. Take your time - the "path" can get a little dicey in areas (e.g....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles