Collected by Kendra Slaughter
Cliff Walk, Newport, RI 02840, USA
Ah, the Cliff Walk... A must when visiting Newport in good weather. The views of the ocean are amazing and complimented by the gorgeous homes that line the rocky, walled coast. Take your time - the "path" can get a little dicey in areas (e.g....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked