Collected by Marissa Carlberg
90 Aro St, Aro Valley, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
In a city that cherishes its cafe culture, Aro Cafe is a stand-out. Not only does it sit in the hippy-chic Aro Valley neighborhood, complete with vintage VW vans parked along the street, but the long blacks (essentially a denser Americano) and...
Cuba St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
The cultural heart of Wellington is right downtown on Cuba Street. Here art galleries rub shoulders with boutique cafes, and there's more than an enough independent bookshops, thrift stores, and quirky bars to keep even the most alternative...
175 Cuba St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
The Ferret is a staunchly analogue bookshop on Cuba Street where you can find old books, new books, rare books, and used books. The only thing better than getting lost among the shelves is getting lost in the pages of some weird find.
166 Willis St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
What's better than a rooftop bar? A rooftop garden party. Not only does Arborist Bar boast epic panoramas of Wellington, but strung with lights and scattered with bean-bag chairs, you'll feel like you're at your coolest, hippest friend's backyard...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now