Collected by Audrey & Daniel, Uncornered Market
8-14 Madden St, Auckland, Wynyard Quarter 1010, New Zealand
Walking Auckland’s waterfront is one of the free things that makes the city great. Pick up a map or just wander around aimlessly—the choice is yours—but whatever you do, try to do it early in the morning so you can catch the day...
Blenheim, New Zealand
New Zealand, although quickly becoming a tourist hot spot, is still a country populated by farmers. There are more sheep than people on the islands, and most towns have a local “farmers market” on the weekend where they sell their crops. While in...
182 Wakefield St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Burn a few calories while adding many more during Zest’s Walking Gourmet tour of downtown. A guide will share local secrets (Did you know Wellington has more bars, restaurants, and cafés per capita than New York?) while you sample honey and...
Milford Sound 9679, New Zealand
In mid-May I spent a day kayaking in the idyllic Milford Sound—my first day in New Zealand. The water was cool and clean and the fog gave the Sound a mysterious feel. Kayaking offered the opportunity to get up close with some playful fur seal...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019