Collected by Victoria Chin
Unit 3 a, Matiatia wharf, Matiatia, 6 Oceanview Rd, Waiheke Island, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
We originally planned to rent bikes to visit the wineries on Waiheke Island, but due to the threat of rain, we decided to rent a car. Unexpectedly, we ended up with a roadster with bat-wing doors (felt like it would break down at any minute, but...
Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand
Nature is the world’s most beautiful artist; and the powers that be in New Zealand’s Waitakere Ranges Regional Park decided there was no use competing. They’ve erected this giant frame, showcasing the striking scenery of the park—an image that...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December