Collected by Seth Bird
Motions Rd, Western Springs, Auckland 1022, New Zealand
Chances are you won't see our favourite flightless bird in the wild, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out. A symbol of the country’s armed forces, a ‘taonga’ (Maori treasure) and a byword for a New Zealander, the Kiwi is a national icon. ...
23 Tamaki Dr, Orakei, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
Created by a deep sea diver / explorer / adventurer, Kelly Tarlton's is one of Auckland's Top 5 Attractions. As you walk through the underwater glass tunnels you'll see stingrays float effortlessly overhead, sharks swim purposefully and jellyfish...
Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland 1024, New Zealand
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys