Collected by Seth Bird
Motions Rd, Western Springs, Auckland 1022, New Zealand
Chances are you won't see our favourite flightless bird in the wild, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out. A symbol of the country’s armed forces, a ‘taonga’ (Maori treasure) and a byword for a New Zealander, the Kiwi is a national icon. ...
23 Tamaki Dr, Orakei, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
There is nothing more awe-inspiring than a giant sperm whale emerging from the depths, spouting high, and then diving down with a mighty flick of its tail. Kaikoura on the South Island’s east coast is home to New Zealand’s best whale watching,...
Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland 1024, New Zealand
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico