Collected by Nancy Jorgensen
Lake Tekapo 7999, New Zealand
Lake Tekapo is a sweet little slice of heaven, and a paradise you'll have all to your own, should you visit outside the high season. The glacial waters running out of the Southern Alps are every bit as mesmerizing as they are refreshing - which is...
Wellington Ferry Terminal 1 Aotea Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Perhaps one of the most iconic kiwi experiences to be had in New Zealand is to catch the ferry between Wellington and Picton. While the Cook Strait doesn't seem too big, it actually takes around three hours to negotiate the occasionally rough seas...
2 High St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
‘Boutique’ is an understatement for this hotel. Hotel de Brett in Auckland’s CBD has the special sort of charm that makes you feel loved. Complete with retro furnishings, open fireplace, three separate bar areas, and an award-winning restaurant –...
61 Albert St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
A well-known publican named Thomas Foley established the Shakespeare Hotel and Brewery a few blocks from the Auckland harbor in 1898. Foley grew up in the building and painstakingly rebuilt the property out of red bricks he imported from...
Christchurch, New Zealand
Once a thriving, big city in the South Island, after a devastating earthquake that leveled the town and killed a large group of people a few years ago, Christchurch is still on the road to recovery. Many people will tell you to skip it in favor of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico