Collected by Harut Manucharyan
Queenstown, New Zealand
I spent 4 mind-blowing months living in Queenstown. In New Zealand the main occupations are farming and tourism. My two born and raised Kiwi flatmates were Skydivers for a living, so naturally I couldn't leave the country without jumping the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter